The Audacity Bootcamp is a resource for podcasters, podcast editors, and podcast producers who use Audacity as their podcast recording and editing software. The newest addition to the Audacity Bootcamp is the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast! The podcast officially launched on April 2, 2021 and is available on your favorite podcast app or on the web at:
In addition to posts I make here, I offer an on-line course for Audacity podcasters, podcast editors, and producers. This course consists of 6+ hours of on-demand video lectures, hosted at Udemy. Audacity Bootcamp: Beginner to Advanced is for Audacity users at any skill level. As the title suggests, it takes students from beginner topics to advanced editing skills through how-to videos with plenty of examples.
What students are saying:
- “Excellent course! I’ve been podcasting for a couple of years now, and I’ve sort of learned how to deal with Audacity as I went along. This course was exactly what I was looking for when I decided to invest some time to really master the software and better the quality of my audio. Mike is a great instructor and his explanations are perfectly clear. This is the course everybody interested in Audacity should take.” -MS
- “This course was useful from start to finish. I had watched a lot of videos and read a lot of forums on how to use Audacity, but this course blew everything else out of the water. Mike makes everything very clear and easy to understand. I thought that I would work on editing my podcast while I was taking this class, but I quickly realized that I would have a much higher quality product if I waited until I was finished. I didn’t feel like any of the lessons were fluff or difficult to understand. AND I think that I will be a much better editor, which is ultimately the goal.” -SS
- “This course was fantastic! This is the best course on Audacity that I have taken on Udemy. Mike has very clear and easy-going style. The lessons are short and to-the-point, no fluff, and full of content.” -SJ
- “One of the best teachers I have had on Udemy. Thank you” -KC
- “This has many useful lessons. We have already solved the problems I was running into. My recordings already sound better!” -DM
- “First Class presentation. Each lesson clearly explained and accompanied by excellent video and audio content. I have learned a lot about Audacity and would recommend this course to anyone wishing to know more about the Audacity program.” -JM
Click the course link below for current pricing. I’ve priced this course low on purpose to fit any budget, but they go on sale regularly and always include Udemy’s 30-day money-back guarantee. Click the link for current pricing. Once there, you’ll find several videos in the course that can be previewed at no cost to help you make an informed decision. Once the course is purchased, you own it and it’s available to you at any time!
This on-line video course is my all-in-one Audacity podcast editing course that will take you from beginning to advanced editing techniques so you can edit your podcasts with confidence, getting professional results. The course consists of 6+ hours of on demand video instruction. Click the link above for more info and to sample the free videos.
Launched on April 2, 2021, the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast is the newest addition to the Audacity Bootcamp. This weekly podcast features information relevant to podcast hosts, editors, and producers who use Audacity as their recording and editing software. The Audacity Bootcamp Podcast is available on any podcast app and on the web at The Audacity Bootcamp Podcast.
Introducing The Audacity Bootcamp Podcast
Launched on April 2, 2021, the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast is an additional resource for podcast editors and producers who use Audacity. Each episode features useful information for podcasters using Audacity to record, edit, and produce their podcasts. You can subscribe to the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast in any podcast app or by visiting the podcast website.